Tomsk Union of Journalists declared commencement of award "Sharks of a Pen - 2014".
Tomsk Union of Journalists declared commencement of accepting the entries to the regional award "Sharks of a Pen - 2014". Regional Journalists' award will be held for 11th time after a two-year break. The main objective of the award is stimulation of creative activity of journalists and journalist groups achieved notable professional successes during the year.
The award invites editing boards of newspapers and magazines, TV and radio stations, Internet-resources, collective bodies and individual journalists, free-lance journalists and authors, TV operators, photo journalists and designers of Tomsk region mass-media, students of a journalist faculty of NI TGU, provided they submit materials published in mass-media, at the Internet-resources, on TV or radio broadcast in the period between October 15, 2013 and October 15, 2014.
The award is supported by Sergey Zhvachkin, Governor of Tomsk region.
In 2014 the award will include 12 nominations:
• Regional mass-media of the year (the best newspaper, magazine, tele-radio station, Internet-resource among editing boards of small towns and provinces of Tomsk region);
• Corporate mass-media of the year (the best newspaper, magazine, tele-radio station, Internet-resource among editing boards of corporate mass-media of Tomsk region);
• Publicist of the year (the best publication);
• Newsman of the year (the best TV broadcast);
• Radio journalist of the year (the best radio broadcast);
• WWW journalist of the year (the best work at the Internet-resource);
• Photojournalist of the year (the best picture);
• Operator of the year (the best work on TV);
• Designer of the year (the best work in mass-media design);
• Interviewer of the year (the best interview in mass-media);
• A new name of the year (a journalist who announced himself);
• Project of the year (a new mass-media project of the year).
Three winners will be identified in each nomination who will be awarded diplomas. The most successful winner will be awarded the name of the laureate of the award of Tomsk Union of Journalists, a diploma certifying the award, "Shark of Pen" statuette and money award in the size of 15 thousand RUB.
Jury includes members of Tomsk Union of Journalists Boards. Jury is chaired by a Chairman of Tomsk Union of Journalists, lecturers of journalist faculty of National Research Tomsk State University.
Works to the award can be submitted both by editor's board of mass-media, by primary journalist organization of Tomsk Union of Journalists, and by individuals. Entries can be made for one nomination only.
The entry shall include:
- For individual competitor: full name, position and place of work, address, telephone, email, tax identification number, SNILS, brief summary of materials submitted with indication of the date of publishing (broadcasting).
- For editor's boards and groups of authors: name of mass-media, telephones, emails, brief summary of materials submitted with indication of the date of publishing (broadcasting).
Materials submitted to award shall be attached to the entry with indication of mass-media and date of publication (broadcasting) .
• Newspaper and magazines materials - in pdf.format
• TV materials - in mp4 format;
• Radio materials - in mp3 format;
• Photo and design materials, materials of Internet-resources - in jpg. format.
Materials to the award shall be emailed at the address: email@example.com November 10, 2014 the latest.
Reviewers (expert commission) will give their assessment in the form of recommendations to jury members. The right for drawing conclusions is exclusive jury's competence.
Official conclusions and award of the winners will take place on December, 12, 2014 in the form of a ceremony with participation of nominated journalists and journalists groups, members of jury, award organizers and sponsors, representatives of authorities and business circles.
For additional information address to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. 8–913–824–65–65.
Tomsk branch of the Union of Journalists of Russia was founded in 1957. It is one of numerous public organizations of Tomsk region that unites about 400 members. Members Tomsk Regional Branch of the Union of Journalists of Russia: O. Ermolova, L. Chernykh, T. Zakharkova, I. Chernyavskaya, T. Elina, A. Krasnoperov, A. Chashchin, A. Murashov, Yu. Ershov, V. Nilov, V. Dolzhenkova (an Executive Director), A. Sevostianov (Chairperson).