Tomsk Industrial Park
Tomsk Industrial Park (TIP) is a territorially separate complex, which was created on the territory of Tomsk municipal entity on 29 June 2015 for a period of 49 years. TIP is a territorially separate complex made up of land plots that are equipped with a number of engineering assets and transport infrastructure. It is designated for the placement of process units belonging to small and medium sized businesses.
The industrial section has two locations reaching 137.9 hectares in total:
1. Beryozovaya is located in the north-eastern part of Tomsk city near Beryozovaya street, the total area is 22.3 hectares (area for production needs is 15 hectares).
- chemical production
- machine building
- metal working
- production of building materials
- production of I-V hazard class materials
2. Severnaya is located on Kuzovlevo highway near the northern industrial hub in the immediate vicinity of the Severnaya site OEZ TBT and OOO Neftehim, totaling 115.6 hectares (area for placing production units – 78.4 hectares).
- food production
- consumer goods industry
- production of IV-V hazard class materials
Managing company of Tomsk Industrial Park is OOO Managing company Tomsk industrial park (OOO UK Tomskinpark).
634050, Tomsk, Trifonova str, bld. 12
Director Filenkov Igor Petrovich
Phone: +7 (3822) 510-439, 93-43-83
Benefits and preferences for the residents
- Unoccupied land lots for industrial zones, offices, warehouse units.
- Ready-to-use engineering infrastructure extended to lot boundaries.
- Preferential terms for renting land lots (16 rubles per 1 sq. metre/year)
- Presence of a managing company.
- Tax benefits for the residents:
- income tax – at a rate of 13.5 %, in regards to taxes going to the regional budget, but not more than 5.26 % from the value of property, created and (or) purchased and put into operation within the framework of the investment project being carried out;
- remission of tax for property of organizations, created and (or) purchased, as well as put into operation within the framework of realizing investment projects, as much as 50% of tax, going to the regional budget, for 5 years, starting from the first of the month following the month of launch of the corresponding fixed asset.
The provision of government assistance by way of additional tax breaks is carried out under simplified procedures for the applicants with resident status at the industrial park, and simultaneously the decision is made of awarding applicants with the status of resident.