Property tax lowered by 50% for Tomsk companies, affected by COVID-19
For 2020, a 50% business property tax break has been put in place, for enterprises which have been most affected by the coronavirus pandemic in the Tomsk Region.
The share of the proceeds from the principal activity for the enterprises which claim this support measure must be no lower than 70%.
The monthly number of staff at enterprises claiming this support measure must be no lower than 90% of the number of staff on March 1st, 2020.
These companies will not have to submit additional information to tax authorities: the latter, will themselves check compliance with all the conditions via insurance contribution records.
The break does not extend to state-owned, budget and autonomous enterprises which receive their funding partially or completely from the budget.
The list of the economic sectors affected by the coronavirus:
- air transportation, airport operations, motor transportation;
- culture, leisure and entertainment;
- health, fitness and sports;
- travel agencies and other organizations, providing services in the sphere of tourism;
- hotel business;
- food services;
- organizations of extended education, non-state educational establishments;
- activities in organizing conferences and expositions;
- activities in providing consumer services;
- public health (dental);
- non-food retail;
- media and printing.